Re: Proposal for a new CDD sub-project: Debian4Business

Andreas Tille wrote:
> Yes, you are right and I'm even doing this in the med-common package.
> But I do not really regard this as a really nice solution if those
> extra tasks are mixed with the default Debian tasks.

Note that you can hide the debian tasks by diverting debian-tasks.desc.
This could probably be improved.

You can also set your custom tasks to have a higer Relevance than the
standard tasks, to make them be displayed first in the list.

--
see shy jo