Re: Proposal for a new CDD sub-project: Debian4Business

Maybe some kind of proposal to change tsksels behaviour to warn user
that the option he has choosen requires more cd's or download of files
trought network.

tasksel is a good tool, but it really lacks expansibility ... mainly
because it was not made with that purpose.

At least, we could preseed some options, (like debian-med) but that
wouldn't come in tasksel's options, like kde-desktop and xfce-desktop.