Re: Proposal for a new CDD sub-project: Debian4Business
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Debian Developers <email@example.com>, Custom Debian Distributions <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Proposal for a new CDD sub-project: Debian4Business
- From: Luis Matos <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:08:58 +0100
- Message-id: <1176988138.3850.17.camel@portatel>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.62.0704191322510.9682@wr-linux02>
- References: <E1HeA9E-0000mz-LD@blade11.geenpunt.nl> <1176908830.3779.8.camel@portatel> <Pine.LNX.4.62.0704182224290.7072@wr-linux02> <1176984311.3850.13.camel@portatel> <Pine.LNX.4.62.0704191322510.9682@wr-linux02>
Maybe some kind of proposal to change tsksels behaviour to warn user
that the option he has choosen requires more cd's or download of files
tasksel is a good tool, but it really lacks expansibility ... mainly
because it was not made with that purpose.
At least, we could preseed some options, (like debian-med) but that
wouldn't come in tasksel's options, like kde-desktop and xfce-desktop.
Qui, 2007-04-19 às 13:31 +0200, Andreas Tille escreveu:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Luis Matos wrote:
> > it true it's debian, but ... i meant in debian's main (general)
> > distribution, that is, as option in tasksel and not only as
> > meta-package ... but there is no problem.
> Well, there is definitely more in Debian than you can select via
> tasksel. ;-))
> But your argument has a point and there was a time when I tried
> to get Debian-Med included into tasksel (see bug #186085).
> > Maybe an tasksel interface for included cdds would be nice :)
> Some suggestions how to enhance tasksel are given in
> Kind regards