Re: base-config and tasksel branches for CDD development

|--==> Otavio Salvador writes:

  OS> [1  <multipart/mixed (7bit)>]
  OS> || On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:51:03 +0100
  OS> || Free Ekanayaka <free@miu-ft.org> wrote:

  OS> Comments are welcome :-)

  fe> That's  a  good initiative  :)  I've filed  a  few  bugs against those
  fe> packages, some of  which are still pending.  I'll be glad to  join the
  fe> effort. Please  add    me  to  the relevant    Alioth   project (login
  fe> free-guest).

  OS> I think could be good, before commit anything, comment here each
  OS> change so we can see if it's CDD related or general. Other possible
  OS> things can be alternative solutions for same problems so a lot of
  OS> people can learn with our experiences.

That's fine for me.   I already know  the code of both base-config and
tasksel  a  little bit, but  I'll wait  to  be  included in the Alioth
projects, check it out as a developer, and have deeper look.

Cheers,

Free