base-config and tasksel branches for CDD development

Hello folks,

I talked with Joey Hess today and he agreed about we start to use
branches for CDD related development for both: tasksel and
base-config.

Could be really good if who have interesting changes in both tools
share them with us. We can start to merge them back on that branch and
then, post-sarge.

Currently I don't have time to check both BTS to see if already exist
reports and patches related and then if someone can do it could be
very interesting since we can already start to have something
integreded.

I already have some ideas to start to share and will do it in next few
days.

Comments are welcome :-)

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R