Re: CDD Tool Proposal

|| On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:16:52 +0800
|| Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> wrote:

ez> On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 09:39:52AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> On Thu, 23 Dec 2004, Niall Young wrote:
>>
>> >A single CDD Tool is definitly the way to go, I've been saying this for
>> >years but no-one listens ;-)
>> Ups, where did you said this?

ez> Ehi, Andreas, cool down...

ez> He's been suggesting it all the time, right from the start.  See here
ez> for example: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/12/msg00004.html

ez> I think the only reason we haven't had a look at FAI yet is because none
ez> of us has any kind of experience with it (AFAIK).

FAI have some interesting differences from CDD idea. On it, we broke
Debian Policy all the time changing configuration files and etc
... the idea of CDD is allow it on 'clear way'.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116