Re: Feedback about the cdd-dev package and more...

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Free Ekanayaka wrote:

Don't worry I've a SVN working copy of cdd-dev :)
:)

For Debian SVN web view use:

http://costa.wiggy.net/svn/
Is this a safe thing also for the future.  I'm just asking because the
cdd-doc points to a broken link currently. :-((

I think it will  be delayed until  sarge is released.  But we can push
for it, it's a really minor change and it's really bug free.
Please go for it and quote me wherever necessary.

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de