Re: Schedule to migrate to SVN repository

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:

> > Yes, this is possible but I can suggest different:
> >
> > cdd/
> >         branches/
> >         tags/
> >         trunk/
> >
> > projects/
> >         med/
> >                 branches/
> >                 tags/
> >                 trunk/
> >         jr/
> >                 branches/
> >                 tags/
> >                 trunk/
>
>   I agree with you, seems a better layout; using projects is not really
>   needed, but I think makes things clearer and only has to be taken into
>   account when checking out the repository.
It's fine for me so far but we should ad a directory

    doc/
            cdd/
            med/

which would fail in matching the logic above but a separation between cdd and
projects would be to much, IMHO.  An alternative to this suggestion would
be to include a doc directory directly in each projects directory.  This
might be a good idea if we decide to build even the <cdd>-doc package together
with the meta packages but currently I do not plan to realize this idea which
comes sometimes into my mind.

Kind regards