Re: Schedule to migrate to SVN repository

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 04:14, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
>   I agree with you, seems a better layout; using projects is not really
>   needed, but I think makes things clearer and only has to be taken into
>   account when checking out the repository.

Fair enough.  I'm sold.  Making cdd, med, jr on the same level does not
give cdd the special status it deserves, making it harder to see where
all the core material is.  Also, separating these out under projects
keeps the top level clean, since the number of projects under the
projects root could blossom quite a bit over time.

Ben