Re: Raw script of Valencia talk

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 09:15:39AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> This topic has to be discussed in fact.  For the moment enforce people
> to get the needed translations into Sarge. (I guess the non-free firmware /
> docuentation issue will give us some time until release ;-) or
> rather :-(( - but I do not spend my time in following these threads ...)

I'd like to point the attention even on the after-sarge release.
Will be it possible the integration of the CDD concept in a deeper way
into Debian?

- Packages pools are growing up day after day, it has been discussed
several times.
Too much ISOs, too much packages.
- New installer is pointing the attention to non-power-users base, easing
up it all.

A view of Debian as a multi puropuse Distro, using che CDD concept,
would be worthable

Anyone is working on/thingking about it yet?

	c.