Re: if you spot a bug, why dont you fix it, if you can??

On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 10:30:57PM +0200, Adam Borowski said:

> Oops, WRONG.  DEAD WRONG, I'm afraid.  It's all because of this "be
> proud of your heritage" that we have race/nation struggles of today.

Humans need communities.  It's how our brains work.  If you eliminate
one they'll find other reasons to associate, and since a lot of it will
be subconscious it'll almost certainly select for things like race and
skin color.  If anything, nations broaden the perspective, not narrow
it.

--
   Shawn McMahon    | "I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
   EIV Consulting   | And now that I have some light, I can see the