Re: debian-niggers and debian-lgbt projects.

On Monday 19 June 2006 22:05, 'Mash wrote:

> "For a safer Windows Vista eXPeriance please turn your speaker knob
> 30' counter-clockwise before booting you PC. For those without
> external speakers, please place you speakers face down."

For those with builtin speakers in their monitors, that gives a very, very
sane experience.  Nothing better to calm down nerves than staring at the
slightly greyish wall behind the monitor for a few minutes.

-- vbi

--
I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.