[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Best operating system according to MSN.com

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 03:53:02PM +0100, Arnt Karlsen said:
> ..or, as Microsoft says, "lets leave religion out of this", and do the
> right thing right here, look at your statistics, of those 85% of yours,
> which is GoogleBot and which is MSNBot? ;-)

If you only serve 85% of your audience, the other 15% tend to vote for
the other guy.

Shawn McMahon      | Let's set the record straight. There is no argument
EIV Consulting     | over the choice between peace and war, but there is
UNIX and Linux	   | only one guaranteed way you can have peace - and you
http://www.eiv.com | can have it in the next second - surrender. - Reagan

Attachment: pgpsmoy7lLaxQ.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply to: