Re: Best operating system according to MSN.com

Paul Johnson wrote:
I saw no reason to make Microsoft's search engine more useful (or make
money off my content by extension), so here's my robots.txt.  Given
that Google delivers most of my hits from search engines, and MSN
usually only gives me four or five a year...

Disallow: /

Now why should i do that.. GoogleBot and MSNBot offer ~85% of the hits i get to my website ;)

- Sami