Re: Best operating system according to MSN.com

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:47:47 +0200, Sami wrote in message
<[🔎] 41971BB3.4010407@ressukka.net>:

> Paul Johnson wrote:
> > I saw no reason to make Microsoft's search engine more useful (or
> > make money off my content by extension), so here's my robots.txt.
> > Given that Google delivers most of my hits from search engines, and
> > MSN usually only gives me four or five a year...

> > Disallow: /
>
> Now why should i do that..

..attitude; to show the world you know right from wrong? ;-)

> GoogleBot and MSNBot offer ~85% of the hits i
> get to my website ;)

..or, as Microsoft says, "lets leave religion out of this", and do the
right thing right here, look at your statistics, of those 85% of yours,
which is GoogleBot and which is MSNBot? ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: