Re: Submission for "Most Curious, 3rd Millenium AD"

Alexander Hvostov <alex@aoi.dyndns.org> writes:

> 'sid' is an acronym for 'Still In Development'. It is synonymous with
> 'unstable', and is a holdover from when there was no 'testing'. At that

[...]

> Everything else is from Toy Story (2). This is because Bruce Perens
> worked for Pixar during much of his Debian career.

Just for the record: Sid was the boy next door that broke his toys and
made Frankensteinstein toys out of it.

--
 Peter Makholm     |      I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until
 peter@makholm.net |                                          it goes away