Submission for "Most Curious, 3rd Millenium AD"

Submission for "Most Curious, 3rd Millenium AD"

This could possibly be the most curious thing I've
noticed about Debian. Although, perhaps we should hope
it'll end up being the 17th.

See, I was tyring to learn what all the named Debian
releases had been, and so I did a Google search, and
then realized I should check (what I've read on the
Internet is) a widely used by Movie Industry folks
website, so I opened another mozilla tab.

It reminds me now like the sound of opening a soda
can.
.
Your websites are (

The Intenet Movie DataBase website, which is _not_
running Debian that I know of, but is running mod_perl
@ http://us.imdb.com  (There is no non-us.imdb.com, I
checked)

AND

And Landover Baptist, well, lies for itself...
http://www.landoverbaptist.org (if you don't have
time, it's religious parody, sometimes adult).

)

Now, Sid, Woody, Potato, Slink, and all the other
Debians I have not used, are names of characters from
a movie?

Most Debian users _think_ they know they answer, but
they are _wrong_.

THE CORRECT ANSWER IS:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CALIGULA!

http://us.imdb.com/Tsearch?title=Toy%20Story%20II
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1199/toystory.html

NOTE: The second link is actually about Toy Story II,
they just probably did not have a file in /news1199/
called toystory.html