Re: Submission for "Most Curious, 3rd Millenium AD"

Dear Gentlefolk,

I wrote the _real_ movie the names Bo, Hamm, Woody,
Sarge comes from was...

Mr Hvostov writes :

> Where the hell did you dig _that_ up?

Apparently, my links were not checked.

If you do a TITLE SEARCH on "Toy Story II" on
http://us.imdb.com the first "Movies" result is
CALIGULA.

http://us.imdb.com/Tsearch?title=Toy%20Story%20II

If you do a GOOGLE SEARCH on "Toy Story II", the
fourth link down is a link to
http://www.landoverbaptist.org which quickly compares
TOY STORY II to a MODERN DAY CALIGULA.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1199/toystory.html

This _IS_ Curious. In fact, I would challenge anyone
to find anything more curious about Debian in the next
1000 years.  I hope many things are found, just so a
sleazy loon like Caligula does not permanently
maintain the #1 spot.

-Josh

name=signature.asc