Re: SPAM!!

Bob Billson <reb@bhive.dhs.org> writes:

> It has?  Reference?  Even if true, the decision doesn't make US Law binding
> on non-citizens.  Oh wait... I forgot about Dimitry Sklyarov--never mind. :-(

Actually, I hate this so-called long-arm jurisdiction... :-( (even
though it doesn't apply in the Dmitry-case).

> In any case, as I recall Debian used to have someone who was "in charge of"
> making spammers pay up.  Rather than spend time trying to figure out to
> eliminate spam on the lists, Debian should hound them for the money they
> agreed to pay.  Let spammers help pay to make Debian better. ;-)

Agreed, but take a hefty price - they shall learn what not to do
:-). Otherwise, they'd spam us all the time and pay the low price tag
easily...

--
Tschoe,                http://gecius.de/gpg-key.txt - Fingerprint:
 Jens                  1AAB 67A2 1068 77CA 6B0A  41A4 18D4 A89B 28D0 F097