Re: SPAM!!

Perhaps if whoever collected it was able to keep a 10% collection fee we might actually get people going after the spammers.

Just a random thought.

-Scott

At 11:37 AM 10/24/2001 -0700, Tony Godshall wrote:
On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 07:39:03PM -0400, Sunny Dubey wrote:
> On Monday 22 October 2001 11:47 am, mailing@trafficdelivered.com wrote:
> > Are you looking for effective traffic to your website? Look no further...

If memory serves, debian's maililng list advert policy is to
charge for rather than to prohibit.  I hope someone has
identified the perpetrator and is sending a bill.