Re: SPAM!!

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 06:05:50PM -0400, Andrew D Dixon wrote:
> The US judiciary has stated that click through licensing contract are
> legally binding. . .

It has?  Reference?  Even if true, the decision doesn't make US Law binding
on non-citizens.  Oh wait... I forgot about Dimitry Sklyarov--never mind. :-(

In any case, as I recall Debian used to have someone who was "in charge of"
making spammers pay up.  Rather than spend time trying to figure out to
eliminate spam on the lists, Debian should hound them for the money they
agreed to pay.  Let spammers help pay to make Debian better. ;-)

             bob
--
 bob billson        email: reb@bhive.dhs.org          ham: kc2wz    /)
                           reb@elbnet.com             beekeeper  -8|||}