Re: women in debian

    >> > Josip, fellas don't have a copyright on ego.<snip>
    >> Watch your quoting, I didn't say that.

    Alpha> Wasn't quoting...badly paraphrasing, perhaps, but not quoting. I put
    Alpha> quotes in quotation marks, so people will know...

    Folks, either the message that started this thread or one of its
follow-ups were cross posted to debian-devel. As I think it belongs
more in the debian-curiosa mailing list, I am removing the former from
the headers and I urge future posters to do the same.

cheers,

--
Allan F. Caetano
Universo On Line - EngProd - F: (11) 224 4418

"Who is this peer that keeps resetting my connection?
 I have a broken pipe I wanna hit him with!"