Re: women in debian

Does it really even belong here?  This is rapidly devolving into an
intricate discussion on the mental differences between men and
women.  This could go on forever with little result.  I think we should
all just shout out "VIVE LA DIFFERENCE!" and call it good.

--
Sacred cows make the best burgers

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!!!