Re: gcc-3.2 transition breaks build of KDE packages

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 09:18:28PM +0100, Miernik said:

> I'am Jan Macek, Miernik is my nick, I come from Poland. I currently am

Fortunately for you, the "don't respond to violence with more violence"
crowd isn't in the majority, or there wouldn't be a Poland for you to
come from.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Emacs: It's a nice OS, but to compete with
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | Linux or Windows it needs a better text