Re: gcc-3.2 transition breaks build of KDE packages

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 11:53:46AM -0800, Alexander Hvostov wrote:
> > The question, of course, remains whether you think the best reponse to
> > violence is more violence.
>
> Any better suggestions?

Move out of the way?
Move out of that area?
Move out of that city?
... that country?

OK, you can flame me for being unrealistic. :(

BTW: Hi all, this is my first post on this list, so a little introduction:

I'am Jan Macek, Miernik is my nick, I come from Poland. I currently am
in Legionowo, and work as a network administrator of a 150+ PC LAN with
a router on Debian in Poznan, which is 300 km from Legionowo - I do my
work through a 6000 bps GPRS link. Besides that I love riding my bike
and travelling by train, especially spending weekends in the mountains
every time I can afford.

--
___ ICQ: 4004001 ___/___ tel.: +48608233394 ___/  mailto:miernik@ctnet.pl