Re: Next meeting -- one week early, 5th April @ 7pm UTC

On 2022-03-29 13:11, Sean Whitton wrote:
Hello,

On Tue 29 Mar 2022 at 01:01pm -07, Sean Whitton wrote:

Due to both the current interpersonal situation and the impeding
DebConf22 CfP, can we have our meeting a week early? Please let me know
if you can't.

I think I'm the only person who is somewhere that doesn't observe DST,
so we should move it to 6pm UTC, right, going forward?

I'm fine leaving it where it is fwiw, it's less likely to hit conflicts
at this time for me.

- e