Re: tech-ctte: Call for votes on TC membership of Elana and Sean

On 2020/06/02 00:59, Sean Whitton wrote:
>> The Technical Committee now consists of:
>>
>>  * Margarita Manterola <marga> (chairperson)
<snip>
>>  * Sean Whitton <spwhitton>
> Might be worth alphabetising by last name, with the possibly exception
> of the chair.  Not sure.  Just thought I'd mention it.

I think this addresses all the feedback:

"""
To: debian-devel-announce@...
Subject: New appointments for the Debian Technical Committee

Dear fellow developers,

As defined by our constitution (§6.2.2), the Debian
Technical Committee has recommended the appointment of:

 * Sean Whitton <spwhitton>
 * Elana Hashman <ehashman>

I am happy to follow their recommendation and hereby
appoint Sean and Elana as members of the Technical
Committee, effective immediately.

For reference, their nominations and votes are recorded at:

 * https://bugs.debian.org/961153 (Sean)
 * https://bugs.debian.org/961156 (Elana)

Since the last appointment update for the Debian
Technical Committee[1], the terms of Didier Raboud
and Tollef Fog Heen have expired.

Many thanks to both of them for their service.

Margarita Manterola is the current chair of
the Debian Technical Committee.

The Technical Committee now consists of:

 * Margarita Manterola <marga> (chair)
 * David Bremner <bremner>
 * Philip Hands <philh>
 * Elana Hashman <ehashman>
 * Simon McVittie <smcv>
 * Niko Tyni <ntyni>
 * Sean Whitton <spwhitton>
 * Gunnar Wolf <gwolf>

Task Description
- - ----------------

The Technical Committee is established by the Debian
Constitution, section 6. It is the body which makes the
final decision on technical disputes in the Debian
project.

More info about the Technical Committee, including
recent decisions, discussion and advice, may be found
here:

 * https://www.debian.org/devel/tech-ctte

[1]
https://lists.debian.org/1521224077.296447.1305789200.53C43961@webmail.m
essagingengine.com

- -Jonathan, Debian Project Leader
"""

- -Jonathan

- --
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage
  ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋   https://debian.org | https://jonathancarter.org
  ⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀  Debian, the universal operating system.