Re: wider availability of pocket-devotee/devotee?

On Thu, 03 Nov 2016, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Nov 2016, Paul Wise wrote:
> > Debian often wants to have informal votes (team meeting dates for eg).
> > I was thinking it would be useful to have pocket-devotee/devotee more
> > widely available, perhaps by packaging them in the Debian archive.
> >
> > I wonder about the correct approach here, should pocket-devotee be
> > merged back into devotee and then devotee be packaged for Debian?
> > Or just merge pocket-devotee into devscripts and leave devotee out?
>
> I basically forked pocket-devotee right out of devotee for CTTE use, but
> I'm totally OK with it being shoved into devscripts and sending patches
> there to maintain it if that's OK with secretary@.

Manoj and Kurt: do you have any problems with me submitting
pocket-devotee as a patch to devscripts? If not, I'll try to get to that
when I have a moment next week.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

An elephant: A mouse built to government specifications.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p244