wider availability of pocket-devotee/devotee?

Hi all,

Debian often wants to have informal votes (team meeting dates for eg).
I was thinking it would be useful to have pocket-devotee/devotee more
widely available, perhaps by packaging them in the Debian archive.

I wonder about the correct approach here, should pocket-devotee be
merged back into devotee and then devotee be packaged for Debian?
Or just merge pocket-devotee into devscripts and leave devotee out?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise