Re: Call for Votes for new CTTE Chairman

Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> writes:

>     Andreas> * Sam Hartman (hartmans@debian.org) [150311 13:18]:
>     >> So, I don't feel that I have the information I need to make an
>     >> informed decision on this issue, so I won't be able to cast a
>     >> ballot.
>     >>
>     >> Fortunately, it doesn't matter, except for a couple day delay.
>
>     Andreas> You could vote: --------
>
> I didn't think that's permissible on a ballot without FD.
> Don/Bdale, if it helps, I hereby do vote  no votes.

You can certainly vote a no preference ballot, probably best done by
placing all options at equivalent priority rather than leaving it blank.

However, since not everyone else has voted yet, you're not holding
anything up at this point.  While I'd prefer everyone actually voted,
I'm completely happy to just let the week run out at this point.

Bdale