Re: Call for Votes for new CTTE Chairman

* Tollef Fog Heen (tfheen@err.no) [150311 23:14]:
> ]] Sam Hartman

> >     Andreas> * Sam Hartman (hartmans@debian.org) [150311 13:18]:
> >     >> So, I don't feel that I have the information I need to make an
> >     >> informed decision on this issue, so I won't be able to cast a
> >     >> ballot.
> >     >>
> >     >> Fortunately, it doesn't matter, except for a couple day delay.
> >
> >     Andreas> You could vote: --------
> >
> > I didn't think that's permissible on a ballot without FD.
>
> I don't see why it wouldn't be?  It'd be the same as

or -------- = 11111111 = 22222222

or in other words: there is no one you prefer to anyone else. Which
you could do even without a default option. (The usual memonics are
just that - is the thing you use for "same priority as the default
option" or "worse than FD", but that's just usage and not what the
definition is.)

Andi