Re: Do we want to submit a sprint request for debconf

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> writes:

> Ideally, given quorum, we could also take advantage of that time
> together to push pending issues, and (help) clear our backlog.

While I think this could be done within the bounds of the constitution,
it would eliminate participation from absent TC members and other
people.

So, I think perhaps that we should work on areas of common concern that
are *not* issues formally brought to the TC. I'd still like to see
minutes taken and posted to the list to keep our operations transparent,
even when not enforced by §6.3.3.

I'm certainly open to other suggestions on how to make the best possible
use of this opportunity; it may well be that the whole ctte will be
present at this event.

--
-keith