Do we want to submit a sprint request for debconf

A couple of weeks ago I noticed mail to d-d-a talking about sprints at
debconf.
I'm wondering whether we want to try and spend a day at debconf or
debcamp exploring how we want to work together, how we want to resolve
issues, working on internal procedure, getting to know each other, that
sort of thing.
I'm hoping we've made some progress on some of the above before then,
but I'm wondering whether:

1) That time would be useful

2) Enough of us will be there to take advantage of it

Thoughts?