Thank you for your work, Ian

Ian Jackson wrote:
> I now hope to spend more of my free software time doing programming.
> dgit is at the top of my Debian queue, but some of my GNU and SGO
> projects could do with attention too.

Hi Ian,

I've been quite impressed with your technical contributions to Debian,
particularly dgit, and I'm glad to hear that you plan to continue that
work. I would have been quite sad if this had been a resignation from
the project rather than the TC.

For anyone who has not yet seen dgit, I recommend taking a look at it;
it's an impressive bit of wizardry that lets you pretend the entire
Debian repository all lives in git.

- Josh Triplett