Re: Debian TC representative on the Ubuntu Technical Board

On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 21:18 +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> ]] Bdale Garbee
>
> | I don't have a strong sense of what the Ubuntu Technical Board actually
> | does on a routine basis.  Is this documented somewhere that you can
> | point to?  If not, articulating that might be a good next step?
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TechnicalBoard would probably be a good starting
> point.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.  I poked around a bit,
including reading the IRC logs of the last couple meetings.

Colin, you mentioned some opportunity to define exactly what the role
should involve... I'd be pleased to know more about what you hope to
achieve and thus what sort of time commitment we're talking about?

Bdale