Re: Debian TC representative on the Ubuntu Technical Board

On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 10:32 +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At DebConf, on behalf of the Ubuntu Technical Board, I asked the
> Technical Committee representatives who were present if they would like
> to have a member take a seat on the Ubuntu TB. Since our projects are so
> closely related in so many ways, and particularly in light of the
> discussions around release coordination, we feel it'd be useful to have
> an explicit Debian representative on our governing technical body.
>
> Bdale sounded keen on this idea, saying roughly "I'd be happy to do it,
> but perhaps somebody with more time would be even better", and I brought
> it up at the TC BOF, but we ran out of time and Bdale advised that I
> take it to mail.

Indeed.  Thanks for following up with us.

> Would anyone like to take this up? We'd be happy to work with you to lay
> out exactly what the role would involve.

I don't have a strong sense of what the Ubuntu Technical Board actually
does on a routine basis.  Is this documented somewhere that you can
point to?  If not, articulating that might be a good next step?

Bdale