Re: ndiswrapper

Hi,

I fully agree with Bdale, except some small item:

* Bdale Garbee (bdale@gag.com) [060924 01:18]:
> Thus, my
> current inclination is to believe that any software that complies with the
> DFSG and can be installed without breaking the system or forcing the
> installation of a package in the non-free tree could be in main.

I think one should replace this by "forcing the installation of a
package not in main, e.g. in the non-free tree" (just for completness,
there are sometimes packages referenced which are even not in non-free).

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/