Re: Processed: Re: apt-file: broken. curl is needed

Hello Sebastien,

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 00:24 +0100, Sebastien J. Gross wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 11:35:02AM +0000, ian@davenant.greenend.org.uk wrote:
> > I've taken a look at the bug logs and I'm very disappointed with the
> > maintainer's lack of engagement.  There seem to be a lot of people who
> > are interested in helping maintain this package.
>
> Sorry for the late answer but I lack of time, I won't explain all my
> troubles here.
> Well I took some time this evening to fix up several bugs.
>
> Mike's patch had been included and work fine.
> To end up the argument on dependences argumentations I add a
> dependence on curl | wget.
>
> The package should be usable now.

I'm very glad that this item got resolved. It now works here as
expacted, thanks!

There's two minor things still left. The README still says that the
default configuration only works with curl, which is no longer true.
And you didn't mention that you applied the patch or the bugs it closes
in your changelog. Will you close the bugs (they're now assigned to the
tech-ctte package)? I can do that aswell if you wish.

bye,
Thijs