Re: #342455

On 2/10/06, Roger Leigh <rleigh@whinlatter.ukfsn.org> wrote:
> I did read this, and I'm happy progress is being made.  However, the
> default is still currently wrong in unstable, and the fix is a simple
> change to configure in debian/rules.

I agree that the devmapper default should match other
debian defaults, and vice-versa.

And since I don't see any credible reasoning for changing
the defaults on other packages (especially for stable), I
think you're right that devmapper's default needs to be
changed.

If need be, we can issue this as a formal opinion.  (If I
don't hear any reasons why this would be a mistake, in
the next few days, I'll make this a formal proposal.)

Thanks,

--
Raul