Re: Why doesn't debian-ctte accept emails forwarded from bts?

* Chris Cheney (ccheney@debian.org) wrote:
> Why doesn't the debian-ctte list accept emails forwarded from bts. I
> just had to bounce my messages sent to the bug #254598. It is pretty
> dumb that it only accepts emails from bts if the person sending the
> email to bts is also subscribed to the list...

Right, it's broken, but the tech committee refuses to let the
listmasters fix it because they can't figure out a technical solution to
their spam problem that doesn't involve the committee head running the
list himself.  Let me just say that I don't have a whole lot of faith in
our technicall committee at the moment.

	Stephen