Proposal: Bdale Garbee as a committee member

As Ben has pointed out, we've got two empty seats on the committee, and
we might have more empty seats if some of our members are not going to
be able to actively participate.

I'd like to propose Bdale Garbee as a committee member.

In addition to his Debian background, Bdale is familiar with BSD, and
knows some of their approaches to distribution and problem solving.  Also,
as a radio amateur and electronic equipment person he's comfortable with
a different level of abstraction from your typical software developer.

I think he'd make a good addition to the committee.

Opinions?

Thanks,

--
Raul