Re: Procedure for submitting requests for clarification to the committee

Hi,
>>"Dale" == Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

 Dale> I am still a bit confused by all the "mystery" you wrapped around your
 Dale> request. The way to contact us was so obvious to me that I couldn't decide
 Dale> what you were "really" asking. I simply see no "big issue" involved with
 Dale> making a proposal to this committee. If we need to define it better, OK,
 Dale> but it sort of seems obvious to me that the proceedure should mirror the
 Dale> proceedure used in the broad context of proposals under the constitution.

 Dale> You have been making sounds like this is not sufficient. So, what would
 Dale> suite you?

        I posit that the reason that we have not been swamped is that
 this committee has been dormant. I suspect that once it becomes
 active, that would not be the case. One case was presented on IRC:
 remembering past instances of bug terrorism and extreme disagreement,
 there was a scenario that some one could use this as a m,eans of
 second guessing any decision made else where.

        However, since I obviously am in the minority, I guess one can
 publish that once can get the ctte into action by merely sending a
 mail to this list. Hopefully I would never be in the positoin to say
 "I told you so".

        manoj
--
 X windows: Something you can be ashamed of. 30% more entropy than the
 leading window system. The first fully modular software