Re: Procedure for submitting requests for clarification to the committee

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
>         I posit that the reason that we have not been swamped is that
>  this committee has been dormant. I suspect that once it becomes
>  active, that would not be the case. One case was presented on IRC:
>  remembering past instances of bug terrorism and extreme disagreement,
>  there was a scenario that some one could use this as a m,eans of
>  second guessing any decision made else where.

Ok, I think I see what issue you were trying to address.

However, I think we have an obligation to make decisions which
work well with the rest of Debian -- there wouldn't be much
point in our existence otherwise.  And, if someone is being
abusive in what they submit to us we have every right to say:
"no" or "you've been abusive, and we have other important things
to deal with -- we'll decide on this later" or ...

--
Raul