[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Approval for spending money on 2018 cloud sprint please!

On Fri, 2018-09-28 at 01:15 +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
> > > > > > On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 23:06:54 +0200, Tomasz Rybak <
> > > > > > tomasz.rybak@post.pl> said:
>     >> 3. Sun-Thu (Thomas Lange and Tomasz sharing)
>     >> 
>     > I'm happy to share, although I have King Bed - but I guess
>     > that we can switch it to double beds.
> So what's the best way to change our bookings? I do not know how to
> handle this and I'm not sure what my cancellation policy really
> means.

You need to check if your reservation allows for cancelations
and under which conditions (i.e. 1 week in advance, 48-hours, or so on).
If not then I guess sharing is out?
Also check (depeding how you paid) whether hotel already hasn't
taken part of money (as guarantee for example, or for 1st night).
Then, depending on this we can decide what to do next.

Tomasz Rybak, Debian Developer <serpent@debian.org>
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

Reply to: