Re: Approval for spending money on 2018 cloud sprint please!

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 08:44:36AM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:

>Hi Steve et al.,
>
>> We've started organising the 2018 Cloud Sprint. We're looking at a
>> location in Seattle again, hosted this year by Amazon. See
>[…]
>> I'm asking for a total cost here of *approximately* 9500 USD
>
>Thanks for putting this together as well as putting that spreadsheet
>together -- it makes it very easy to see what's going on.
>
>To save a potential back-and-forth, I hereby approve up to 10000 USD so
>you have a bit of wiggle room.

Thanks Chris!

To the rest of you - please go ahead and book travel if you haven't
already. Next, let's work out what rooms we need and who's sharing.

I'm struggling for network while travelling Canada at the moment, so
I'll get onto that at the weekend...

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me