Re: Approval for spending money on 2018 cloud sprint please!

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:49:31PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>To the rest of you - please go ahead and book travel if you haven't
>already. Next, let's work out what rooms we need and who's sharing.
>
>I'm struggling for network while travelling Canada at the moment, so
>I'll get onto that at the weekend...

Sorry, took much longer than planned to get back to this... :-(

We have the following people wanting to stay at the Holiday Inn
Express, TTBOMK:

Name			ARR		DEP	Booked?
Steve McIntyre		Sat		Thu	Yes - corporate travel
Martin Zobel-Helas	Sun?		Thu?	Yes - corporate travel
Lucas Kanashiro		Sun?		Thu?	No? - ???

Jimmy Kaplowitz		Sun		Thu	Yes - Debian group
Luca Filipozzi		Sun		Wed?	No  - Debian group
Tomasz Rybak		Sun		Thu	Yes - Debian group
Thomas Lange		Sun		Thu	Yes - Debian group
Helen Koike		Sun		Thu?	No  - Debian group
Thomas Goirand		Sat		Wed	No  - Debian group

That's my best *guess* at the setup we have at the moment. If you're
in the list here, please respond and confirm with the days you're
needing accommodation for and whether or not you already have a room
booking. I'm thinking that we're going to need 4 rooms to cover the
Debian-sponsored group:

 1. Sun-Thu (Jimmy and Luca sharing)
 2. Sat-Wed (Thomas Goirand)
 3. Sun-Thu (Thomas Lange and Tomasz sharing)
 4. Sun-Thu (Helen)

Does that work for everybody? We'll need to double-check on rooms
bookings (can we share in all the rooms?) and maybe change the names
attached to some of them.

Also: Lucas also wants to join us at the same hotel, but I';m not sure
who's paying for him - Collabora?

Sorry for keeping you all hanging for a few days. Let's try and get
this finished off...

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll