Re: Building cloud images using Debian infrastructure

On Sat, 2018-03-24 at 15:51 +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 03:49:48PM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > - Tests for images.
> >
> >   I'm not sure if scheduled builds should perform detail tests on
> > all
> >   platforms, or if this should be restricted to releases and
> > explicit
> >   triggers.
>
> I thought about tests again.  I think we should do a test with a
> mocked
> metadata service for each build, so we know that the image is able to
> provision.  This should take no more than two minutes.

What do you mean by that?
I've recently been thinking about how to test our images,
and how to integrate test we've been working on during
the spring; haven't come to any solutions yet, though.

But it would be good place to start.
Should I create new thread, so we can discuss it?

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Developer
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C