Re: vmdebootstrap plans

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 9:04 AM, Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.fi> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 07:31:07AM +1100, Chris Fordham wrote:
> I don't see any real issue there, my comment was more about what the
> industry now does for tools particularly CLI.

Would you mind moving the Go promotion to its own thread, please? It's
not relevant to what actually happens to vmdebootstrap, unless someone
else than I does all the work.
Yes, I do mind. Would you mind moving your conservative attitude to another interwebs?

--
I want to build worthwhile things that might last. --joeyh