Re: Debian Cloud Sprint Seattle- 1 week away

Thanks Charles,
We will certainly bring this up and discuss cloud-init broadly as well (I think it warrants some time).

Japan wakes up during our early evening. If there is a time one of these mornings that you want to join let me know and we'll save this discussion for then. 4PM Seattle is 8AM in Tokyo.

-----
Zach Marano
zmarano@google.com