Re: non-standard TCP tunings in EC2 images

    > On 07/20/2016 11:26 AM, Thomas Lange wrote:
    >> Using tasksel we already have different flavours of Debian
    >> installations. Why not see the cloud images as another flavour, which
    >> besides having some additional packages installed also tune some
    >> parameters for best practice in a cloud environment.

    > Using things like tasksel or d-i to generate a cloud image is really
    > overengineering everything.
Hi Thomas,

I would never use d-i or tasksel for creating cloud images. I just
wanted to say, that IMO there's no problem in having a cloud image
that is (slightly) different from official Debian, since there is not
"the only one" Debian, but are many flavours of Debian installations
for e.g. by selecting different tasks in tasksel.

--
regards Thomas