non-standard TCP tunings in EC2 images

Hi,

It seems that the Debian EC2 images ship with non-default sysctl
tunings. Apparently, those are generated by
https://github.com/andsens/bootstrap-vz/pull/256/commits/06da309895f69573996a4c1ff027f999155b876b

I noticed because #830353, #830452 and #831249 are triggered by this.
One could argue that those test suites are a bit fragile, but on the
other hand, I would expect an image labelled as "Official Debian" on
https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image to not differ from default
Debian configuration in subtle ways like this.

Also, I did not find where to report such issues (I looked at
https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image and
https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image/Jessie).
It seems that the only bug tracker is on github. That also surprises
me for "Official Debian" images.

Thanks,

Lucas